We are offering a new service; Employment Locates

  • JFry2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      We have been testing the waters on this puppy for the past 6 months, and have established a 87% success record as of this date. We have located employment information on cases handed over to us by other PIs, skiptracers, etc. who have just given up on finding them. Since it wasn't going to cost them a cent unless we located their target, and they had nothing to lose, they turned them over to us, and we were successful in all but a very few cases. True some we didn't find, mostly because they are street smart and know the system. Some do take a while to locate, not everyone will be located in a day or two, some take weeks. So if you been beating the bush for a year trying to find your subject, don't expect us to find them in a day or two, it doesn't work that way, wish it did.

      Here is how it works:
      Employment searches: Cost $60 or $90. In both cases you will need to supply: a name, address, SSN, the difference is whether or not you supply a phone number. The additional cost ($30) is having to generate a phone number for your target. Having a phone number makes it easier for us to locate the employer. All searches are on a NO HIT NO FEE basis. All employment locates are verified with the employer the day we notify you of where your target is currently working. TAT will vary with each case, some will come back in one day, some will take much longer. These are great for workers' comp cases, as it will save your hours of time doing surveillance, witness locates, skip case, just about anything, it is fairly cheap and you don't risk one cent, the burden is all on us. If we don't produce, we don't get paid, it is that simple.

      Best wishes,
      John L. Fry
      J. L. FRY RESEARCH & INVESTIGATIONS
      1001 E. WT Harris Boulevard Suite P-233