free search page updated

  • ivey@noseypi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Thanks to all who have sent in links. If you think we should passwork protect these pages (from the public) then please let me know. There will be no charge to those who join WORLD WIDE PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS. This is a free ring web that soon will become an organization of the very best professionals in our field. JOIN TODAY FOR FREE!

      If you would like to use these pages please feel free to do so. Let me know of any dead links so that I can keep this service updated.

      Remember this is Free!!!!

      HAPPY HUNTING!!!

      GO TO:
      http://www.noseypi.com then click on free searches.............................. don't forget to bookmark http://www.noseypi.com

      NOSEY

      P. I.
      NOSEY P. I.
      6800 HWY 161 #135
      WALLS, MS.

      OWNERS:
      NIKKI IVEY nikki@...
      JOHN IVEY john@...

      LICENSE # 562-000

      MEMPHIS & N. MISSISSIPPI: (662) 781.3446
      NATIONWIDE: 1.888.NOSEYPI

      WEBSITE: http://www.noseypi.com