remark: Free searches

  • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Dear Sir! 1.1.2003

      I personally disagree with password protection, but it is not I to
      decide.

      Free online search:

      An online association of professionals: Investigationsworldwide
      Association: http://www.kaleinvestigation.com/world.html
      and from there also there is access to other sources.

      The IWWA Moderator
      T H I R T Y O N E
      years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)

      Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 01:46:21 -0600
      From: ivey@...
      Subject: Free searches

      http://www.noseypi.com

      I have listed many free searches that are available online. If you have
      links(additional searches) you would like to add please send them to me. Also
      if you think we as a group should set this page of searches on a password
      protected page please email me and let me know. I will maintain the list and
      mail out passwords at NO CHARGE to you. I really want to help us all work
      together as professionals and promote each other in their respective parts of
      the world and their areas of expertise.

      If you are familiar with any of these links and know they are not reliable then
      please let me know so that I can remove them.

      Again, I will put these searches behind a password protected page if most of the
      group feel we should. There will be NO CHARGE to do this and keep it current.

      Please let me hear from you.

      Thanks...................
      NOSEY
      NOSEY

      P. I.
      NOSEY P. I.
      6800 HWY 161 #135
      WALLS, MS.

      OWNERS:
      NIKKI IVEY nikki@...
      JOHN IVEY john@...

      LICENSE # 562-000

      MEMPHIS & N. MISSISSIPPI: (662) 781.3446
      NATIONWIDE: 1.888.NOSEYPI

      WEBSITE: http://www.noseypi.com