Advice Needed on Marketing Opp

  • Rus B. Robison (rbr)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      From: Rus B. Robison (007) [mailto:rbr007@...]
      Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 5:40 PM
      To: ThePIGroup; PI2000 Newsgroup; PI Cases List; ION Exchange Group;
      Investigators of America; Investigations Newsgroup
      Subject: Advice Needed on Marketing Opp

      I received an e-mail from these people soliciting an ad in their directory.
      Has anyone advertised with this company and if so, what results could you
      tie directly to their publication?

      The ESQlawtech Weekly is the name they used in their solicitation. The also
      had this name The ESQlawtech Instant Resource Directory and this website
      http://www.reachlawyers.com in the solicitation.

      We need to broaden our client base so if they have worked for you, I would
      love to know your results. The last thing I need to do is to spent $200 on
      something that produces nothing.

      Thanks and happy holidays to all.
      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, OK 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency (88PIA-1)

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the Great Southwest since 1972.

      If you want someone to help you with that hard to handle assignment, or need
      to contact an Investigator or Expert in another city, remember to post on
      the "Investigators of America" list.