Subservice: San Antonio Texas

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      We have 2 def's same address can be served SAME TIME! 8-pages to fax you today and will mail check today, too.

      Please advise your flat fee, fax#, ph# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our offices are closing as follows:

      Tuesday December 24th @ 12pm