PI Case Reporting Software

  • Rus B. Robison <rbr007@swbell.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2002
      Please pardon the cross postings.

      I have asked in the past without success for the names of our
      profession-specific software packages that are more than a caselog
      database. I am looking for a program that tracks case time, expenses
      and most importantly, narrative input to compile a complete report
      when it is time to provide same to the client.

      I am looking for the program to feature customizable fields to go in
      to boilerplate documents; the capacity to change letterhead, headers
      and footers on a permanent basis and not having to change same on
      every new report generated.

      I have examined the following and have yet to find all the features I
      am seeking. The programs examined are: Case-Works, PI Helper and
      Professional Investigator 5.

      If you are aware of a program meeting my criteria that I have
      overlooked, please let me know. I would say to contact me privately,
      but I expect I am not the only person interested in finding the
      answer to this problem.

      Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Happy Holidays to
      all!!
      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, OK 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency (88PIA-
      1)

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the Great Southwest since 1972.
    • RGC
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2002
        Rus,

        I use "AMICUS ATTORNEY" (from Gavel & Gown). It does exactly what you want.
        it retails at about $259.00 (+/-). They may be having a promo right now
        where you can save about a hundred. MAYBE.

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>