Happy Holidays

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2002
      We at Press Investigations, Inc want to wish everyone a Happy, Safe, Healthy
      and Prosperous Holiday Season.

      I especially want to thank all the investigators that have helped us in 2002
      with the many assignments across the country, and the world.

      Thanks again and stay safe.

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187
      630-637-4008
    • David H. Press
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 20, 2003
        We at Press Investigations want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season and a Joyful, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

        David H. Press
        dhp@...
        Press Investigations, Inc.
        3 Danada Square East #262
        Wheaton, IL 60187
        630-637-4008 - Ofc.

        Our offices will be closed Monday 12/22/2003 and reopen on 01/05/2004.

      • Frank M. Grande
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2005
          Hello my fellow colleagues,

          Just wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I
          hope to hear from you all in 2006 and i was great being a part of
          this group where the information and knowledge is priceless.
          Happy Holidays from all of us at CheckMate Investigations and
          Surveillance.

          Frank G.

          Frank M. Grande
          CheckMate Investigations LLC
          When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
          WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.
          www.checkmate-investigations.net

          All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).
          The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal
          information. If you are not the intended party, please notify the
          sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you
          such as the email and attachments within.
        • Frank M. Grande
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
            Thank you for all the wonderful advice and support this year. I hope
            you all a very happy holiday and a great new year. I hope it is
            better in 2007 for all of us. Thank you again from all of us at
            CheckMate Investigations LLC.

            Very Truly Yours,

            Frank M. Grande
            President

            CheckMate Investigations LLC
            P.O. Box 825
            Bethel, CT 06801
            Office 203.743.6455
            Fax 203.778.2415
            Toll 877.743.6455

            We are your last MOVE!
          • Frank and Julie Grande
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 23, 2012
              Happy Holidays and thank you for a memorable  2012.  We look forward to assisting you in 2013 for all your investigative needs.

              Warmest Regards

              Frank M. Grande
              CheckMate Investigations LLC
              P.O. Box 825 Bethel, CT 06801
              Office: 203.743.6455
              Fax: 203.778.2415
              Toll: 877.743.6455
              Email info@...
              Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
              CT Lic. #A-2192
              NY Lic. #11000164596
              NCISS, NAIS, NAPI, CALPI
              When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

              All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

            • Gladys
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
                Blessings to all, may your holidays be sweet, fun and relaxing. May the incoming year be full of promises of new beginnings and building more on that which already is established. May you prosper in all your ways, in health, finances, family and freedom.

                Thanks be to God we still live in a free country where we can express our values and opinions without be imprisoned or tortured. I especially wish for women all over the world to be set free from torture, imprisonment and inequality.

                I want to thank my mentors in this industry especially for continuing to believe in me, for keeping me on the straight and narrow, encouraging me and holding me to a high standard.

                Looking forward to building new relationships and networking with everyone I already know.

                My areas of specialization include but not limited to surveillance, adoption research and reunification, witness statements, background investigations for business, personal, public service, locates, undercover for business, and my #1 area of expertise is interviewing and domestic: divorce, child custody, infidelity. Please keep me in mind if you need assistance in this or any area such as court record research, activity checks, etc.

                Gladys Brierley
                Accurate Investigations, LLC
                PO Box 872
                Newton, MS 39345