Court Researchers

  • Rick Weatherby
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2002
      We are currently updating our list of researchers and looking for new
      ones. Our clients expect the best information possible so A & A is
      looking for the best researchers. We are looking for fast, accurate and
      reliable researchers.

      If you fit in this category of researcher then we would like to hear
      from you. We will email you a form to fill out with all of areas you
      cover and contact information.

      We look forward to hearing from you

      Rick Weatherby

      A & A Investigations, Inc.
      Richard B. "Rick" Weatherby
      80 St. Michael Street, Suite 303
      Post Office Box 608
      Mobile, Alabama 36601-0608
      Office (251) 432-6100 or (877) 999-9318
      Fax (251) 432-6103 or (877) 999-9319
      Email rbw@...
      Website http://www.aainvestigate.com
      Professional Investigative Solutions
    • staray@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
        Indiana. (Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Jasper and Newton.) I would give you a
        quote for Lake County. The other four counties may be to expensive for your
        needs. But, then again, maybe not. Please send me information about your
        program.

        Ray Myszak, President
        Star Security & Investigation
        7034 Indianapolis Blvd.