Records Dept - Anyone working in TAMPA FL for $35 to deliver it?

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      We have a 10-page faxable document to be served on anyone authorized at a business located at:

      5901 E. Fowler Ave, Tampa FL 33617

      Please confirm your PRICE, fax#, ph# and address

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our offices are closing as follows:

      Thursday November 28th (all Day)