Person Service: PENNSYLVANIA

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      We have 3 documents which need to be PERSONALLY served at 3 different locations. Which ones can you handle? How many miles are you from these towns?

      6139 Glatfelters Station, Seven Valleys PA 17360

      3530 N. Susquehanna Trail, York PA 17402

      4209 York Rd, New Oxford Pa 17350

      Please advise price, fax#, phone# and address so we can ship it today.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our offices are closing as follows:

      Thursday November 28th (all Day)