LUBBOCK, TX 79410

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Lubbock, TX 79410

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two photographs, either 35mm or digital, to be emailed and
      a very brief, report on the contact. This assignment requires completion
      within two business days.

      This assignment is paid on a flat rate basis. If you or your agency
      routinely operates in this area and are interested in taking this
      assignment, please reply via private email to dhp@...
      for case details. It is very important to reply with the CITY & STATE
      you are replying about in the "subject line" of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations Inc.