Re: [infoguys-list] WHERE IS OUR AFFIDAVIT -- YOU SERVED IT 10-29 ????

  • Ted :<)>
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2002
      A public forum is NOT the place for personal business, ESPECIALLY when what's being said is incorrect, but now I feel the need to defend myself.
      The papers were recieved on 10/26, a Friday. I opened the mail that night. The following 2 days were Saturday & Sunday & it was a business serve, so I waited until Monday 10/28 to make my first attempt. I went there & the address I was given didn't exist. We squared that away & the serve was completed on Tuesday 10/29, FOUR DAYS after recieving the papers in the mail. The affidavit was faxed the following day 10/30. It was sent just before or after (can't remember) I told one of your co-workers on the phone it was (being) sent. There were no errors indicated on my end. It's NOW 2 weeks later & I'm being told the fax didn't come through (she knew it was coming through immediately, if not sooner). The original was mailed on 10/31. When you do get it check the postmark.
      I haven't had ANY trouble sending faxes (the machine is brand new), so I would suggest checking your office. Someone may have picked it up & set it somewhere else. I lost my copy, so I know it's not impossible to lose one.
      I hope you figure out that you had your dates wrong soon, because I'll be waiting for a public apology.

      Ted Turney
      tedeb@...
      Ramona, CA (San Diego County)
      Process Server Reg# 1006