Cashed my $100 check, flew the coop!

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
      Anyone had any luck? I called and left 4 messages on his recorder to no avail, no response, no service, yet he cashed my $100 check last week!!!!!!

      B--E--W--A--R--E------------- I need the name and phone# for Florida licensing to lodge a complaint in reference to:

      We faxed a case on 10-25 to:
      > Mark Chastain
      > InvestX investigations Florida License# 9800194
      > phone# 407-648-9343
      >
      > We paid in full $100 our check# 3488 to obtain service. Have heard nor
      hide nor hair from this process server. It was suppose to be served last
      week and now expires 11-7. My staff have left numerous messages and to no
      avail, no response. Its a simple service on a business, and if problems, we
      can leave it with anyone at the location......

      > If anyone knows this guy, please call him and help us. I very rarely have
      bad apples, but this one will be wrotten to the core if it goes NON-EST at
      midnight on 11-7. $100 to serve it, I thought that would be incentive?

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our new office address as of 9-1-02:
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net
      908 York Road, 2nd Floor
      Towson, Md 21204

    • bstonenatl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
        If he's not married.... No one to check messages most likely...Check death
        records. Stranger has happened.....had an Attorney die in car crash....we
        thought he was a "No Show" in court 2 hours later.

        Nola Brown
        Brownstone Detective Agency