Re: [infoguys-list] Help from the group - Lost Process server in Florida??????

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
      Andy and the group:

      Thanks for the information and after leaving a tern message on his voicemail
      late last night, get this still no response. I'll give him until Noon to
      comply, but its really upsetting as I have 98% of the time been very happy
      with the services, rates and due diligence from this group.

      Once again, if you or anyone can help me, please read below my story......

      We faxed a case on 10-25 to:
      > Mark Chastain
      > InvestX investigations Florida License# 9800194
      > phone# 407-648-9343
      >
      > We paid in full $100 our check# 3488 to obtain service. Have heard nor
      hide nor hair from this process server. It was suppose to be served last
      week and now expires 11-7. My staff have left numerous messages and to no
      avail, no response. Its a simple service on a business, and if problems, we
      can leave it with anyone at the location......

      > If anyone knows this guy, please call him and help us. I very rarely have
      bad apples, but this one will be wrotten to the core if it goes NON-EST at
      midnight on 11-7. $100 to serve it, I thought that would be incentive?

      e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>