Tampa, FL

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Tampa, FL

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two photographs, either 35mm or digital, to be emailed and
      a very brief, report on the contact. This assignment requires completion
      within two business days.

      This assignment is on a flat rate basis. If you or your agency routinely
      operates in this area and are interested in taking this assignment,
      please reply via private email to dhp@... for case details. It is
      very important to reply with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in
      the "subject line" of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...