answer: Investigators Needed Nationwide!

  • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hi!

      a) WHO are you? No real signature available while YOU ask
      many details of the applicants
      b) $50 for 3 hours AND at weekends, i.e. 16.1..../h
      c) CASH??? Bonus what about taxes etc.??? Is this legally OK

      Respectfully,
      http://ettisch-enchelmaier.euro-detectives.org
      T H I R T Y
      years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)

      Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 15:53:29 -0000
      From: "Law Offices of Attorney Services" <embassyuniversal@...>
      Subject: Investigators Needed Nationwide!

      INVESTIGATORS Needed Immediately!

      Our office has an immediate need for a few investigators in several
      large cities nationwide. The guaranteed earning for this small
      assignment is $50 for 3-hours of observation, plus a CASH BONUS for
      specific discovery of what we are looking for. Depending on your
      specific experience, the CASH BONUS may be higher.

      This is a NON-CONFRONTATIONAL assignment for November 16th, Saturday
      evening.

      To reply, send an email ONLY to our director of internal
      investigations
      at:

      johnbennett @ law.com

      Include in your email the following:

      1) Full Name, mailing address, day and evening phone.

      2) Your email address.

      3) Whether your are an experienced investigator or a trainee (we
      offer training).

      4) If you have an investigator's license, attorney's license, police
      photo ID number, or any other professional license, please list the
      license number. Otherwise, simply state "unlicensed" or "trainee".

      5) The type of computer you have to access our documents.

      6) The type Internet connection you have, such as "dial-
      up", "DSL", "cable", "satellite", etc.

      7) Any experience you may have in observations and reporting.

      Upon receipt, we will review and respond with more specific details.

      Thank you for your time.

      Law Offices of Attorney Services
      johnbennett@...