Re: [infoguys-list] Help from the group - Lost Process server in Florida??????

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
      Dave...

      I am currently having the same problem...

      I left several messages for him, no answer, I have emailed him, faxed
      him...etc.....

      No answer.

      I would be interested in how your situation turns out...

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187

      From: "David Kopel" <david@...>
      To: <tracer@egroups.com>; <thePIgroup@yahoogroups.com>;
      <thePIgroup@egroups.com>; <surveillance@yahoogroups.com>;
      <Adjusters@yahoogroups.com>; "Beyond Process"
      <beyondPROCESS@yahoogroups.com>; <execprotection@egroups.com>;
      <find_em@yahoogroups.com>; "Info Guys" <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>;
      <Interrogation@egroups.com>; <investigatorresearch@yahoogroups.com>;
      <Investigators2000@yahoogroups.com>; <investigatorsonly@egroups.com>;
      <legalinvestigation@egroups.com>; <LicensedPIGroup@yahoogroups.com>;
      <LPIANEWS@egroups.com>; "Nais" <nais@egroups.com>; <PI_Digest@egroups.com>;
      <piclassified@yahoogroups.com>; <PI-Referral@yahoogroups.com>; "PIWORLD"
      <piworld@egroups.com>; "pps list pps list" <PPS@onelist.com>;
      <pps@egroups.com>; <pps@yahoogroups.com>; <PrivateSecurity@egroups.com>;
      "process servers" <processservers@egroups.com>; <ProPI@yahoogroups.com>;
      <public_records@egroups.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
        David,
        I just read your post about the ripoff guy taking your money and not performing the service.
        This gives all of us a bad name. He should have his license revoked. I am a certified process server for the Fifth Judicial Circuit of Marion county Florida, and I am also a private Investigator Intern looking for work, either PI work or Process work. I am licensed and bonded as a Process server.
        If you can send me your fax # I will send you a copy of my credentials and my price list for process service.
        Thank You
        Andrew Stella, CPS
        astella431@...

        David Kopel <david@...> wrote:We faxed a case on 10-25 to:
[...]

      • David Kopel
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
          Andy and the group:

          Thanks for the information and after leaving a tern message on his voicemail
          late last night, get this still no response. I'll give him until Noon to
          comply, but its really upsetting as I have 98% of the time been very happy
          with the services, rates and due diligence from this group.

          Once again, if you or anyone can help me, please read below my story......

          We faxed a case on 10-25 to: