Help from the group - Lost Process server in Florida??????

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
      We faxed a case on 10-25 to:
      Mark Chastain
      InvestX investigations Florida License# 9800194
      phone# 407-648-9343

      We paid in full $100 our check# 3488 to obtain service. Have heard nor hide nor hair from this process server. It was suppose to be served last week and now expires 11-7. My staff have left numerous messages and to no avail, no response. Its a simple service on a business, and if problems, we can leave it with anyone at the location......

      If anyone knows this guy, please call him and help us. I very rarely have bad apples, but this one will be wrotten to the core if it goes NON-EST at midnight on 11-7. $100 to serve it, I thought that would be incentive?

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our new office address as of 9-1-02:
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net
      908 York Road, 2nd Floor
      Towson, Md 21204

    • David H. Press
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
        Dave...

        I am currently having the same problem...

        I left several messages for him, no answer, I have emailed him, faxed
        him...etc.....

        No answer.

        I would be interested in how your situation turns out...

        David H. Press
        dhp@...
        Press Investigations Inc.
        3 Danada Square East #262
        Wheaton, IL 60187

        From: "David Kopel" <david@...>
        To: <tracer@egroups.com>; <thePIgroup@yahoogroups.com>;
        <thePIgroup@egroups.com>; <surveillance@yahoogroups.com>;
        <Adjusters@yahoogroups.com>; "Beyond Process"
        <beyondPROCESS@yahoogroups.com>; <execprotection@egroups.com>;
        <find_em@yahoogroups.com>; "Info Guys" <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>;
        <Interrogation@egroups.com>; <investigatorresearch@yahoogroups.com>;
        <Investigators2000@yahoogroups.com>; <investigatorsonly@egroups.com>;
        <legalinvestigation@egroups.com>; <LicensedPIGroup@yahoogroups.com>;
        <LPIANEWS@egroups.com>; "Nais" <nais@egroups.com>; <PI_Digest@egroups.com>;
        <piclassified@yahoogroups.com>; <PI-Referral@yahoogroups.com>; "PIWORLD"
        <piworld@egroups.com>; "pps list pps list" <PPS@onelist.com>;
        <pps@egroups.com>; <pps@yahoogroups.com>; <PrivateSecurity@egroups.com>;
        "process servers" <processservers@egroups.com>; <ProPI@yahoogroups.com>;
        <public_records@egroups.com>

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • andy stella
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
          David,
          I just read your post about the ripoff guy taking your money and not performing the service.
          This gives all of us a bad name. He should have his license revoked. I am a certified process server for the Fifth Judicial Circuit of Marion county Florida, and I am also a private Investigator Intern looking for work, either PI work or Process work. I am licensed and bonded as a Process server.
          If you can send me your fax # I will send you a copy of my credentials and my price list for process service.
          Thank You
          Andrew Stella, CPS
          astella431@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
            Andy and the group:

            Thanks for the information and after leaving a tern message on his voicemail
            late last night, get this still no response. I'll give him until Noon to
            comply, but its really upsetting as I have 98% of the time been very happy
            with the services, rates and due diligence from this group.

            Once again, if you or anyone can help me, please read below my story......

            We faxed a case on 10-25 to: