Re: [infoguys-list] Investigators Needed Nationwide!

  • SUNNY LIDIPE
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      You said nationwide but did not state the nation.
      I would appreciate your being specific.
      Yours truly
      Samuel Lidipe.
      Law Offices of Attorney Services <embassyuniversal@...> wrote:INVESTIGATORS Needed Immediately!

      Our office has an immediate need for a few investigators in several
      large cities nationwide. The guaranteed earning for this small
      assignment is $50 for 3-hours of observation, plus a CASH BONUS for
      specific discovery of what we are looking for. Depending on your
      specific experience, the CASH BONUS may be higher.

      This is a NON-CONFRONTATIONAL assignment for November 16th, Saturday
      evening.

      To reply, send an email ONLY to our director of internal
      investigations
      at:

      johnbennett @ law.com

      Include in your email the following:

      1) Full Name, mailing address, day and evening phone.

      2) Your email address.

      3) Whether your are an experienced investigator or a trainee (we
      offer training).

      4) If you have an investigator's license, attorney's license, police
      photo ID number, or any other professional license, please list the
      license number. Otherwise, simply state "unlicensed" or "trainee".

      5) The type of computer you have to access our documents.

      6) The type Internet connection you have, such as "dial-
      up", "DSL", "cable", "satellite", etc.

      7) Any experience you may have in observations and reporting.

      Upon receipt, we will review and respond with more specific details.

      Thank you for your time.

      Law Offices of Attorney Services
      johnbennett@...

    • Roma Vargas
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
        We are writing you from Costa Rica, if you need our services in the
        future we will be pleased to serve you.
        35 years experience, Former Director of Intelligence and Police here, We
        have our own Investigative Home Office:
        Empresa de Investigadores Internacionales S.A.
        +506 280 5217 Fax +506 2805120
        Cordially
        Johnnie Chaverri
        Roma Vargas

[...]

        href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subs
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-un
        subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • WOBCASE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
          hello

          i am a registered police officer in texas how difficult is it to get police
          id in pureto rico perhaps a gift to someone may help

          thanks

          i want international police id can you help

          thanks

          walter busby