INVESTIGATIVE AGENCY INSURANCE RENEWAL RECOMMENDATIONS

  • dberlin@icioffshore.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Friends,

      The ambulance attendants just left my office having performed resuscitation
      on me, following receipt of some bad news.

      They noticed crumbled in my left hand an Insurance Renewal Notice that
      requested a premium that was TRIPLE my last year's premium. The notice was
      signed by my whore-mongering prostitute of an insurance company who has never
      had a claim from me, never received notice of a possible claim, and has
      categorized me as "LOW RISK" because we do no guns, no bow-wows, have no
      thugs, and have no burly people protecting folks from the traveling sniper.

      The problem is that we are in the "protected zone" or 3 blocks from the White
      House and 100 feet from the World Bank. Thus, a prime target for general
      Ka-booms, etc. What that has to do with malpractice, I do not know, but I
      must assume it is just another excuse my these roaches.

      The friendly notice said that they would give me about 30 Days to gather up
      the loot and that they would send round their Insurance Man, Mr. Anthony
      Soprano, realizing that I would at least need at least 30 days to sell an
      adequate number of pints of blood to pay their vig.

      Anyway, I have just now wiped off the KY Jelly from the Paddles and was
      wondering whether anyone had a recommendation for insurance companies that
      sells Errors and Omission, Malpractice, and General Liability coverage. I am
      looking for an "occurance"-based policy and not necessary "claims made".
      Currently we have $2 million base, with a $5 million overage.

      Thanks everyone and now, I must go to the Proctology Clinic that my Insurance
      Agent shares so that I may fill out another application and be examined yet
      again.

      Please reply ASAP before the Big One comes again....

      Best to you,

      Don

      Donald M. Berlin,
      President
      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
      Suite 813
      Washington, DC 20006

      Phone: (202) 237-1500 (Live)
      Fax: (202) 237-8642 (Fax)
      www.icioffshore. com

      This email is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Service, found at
      http://www.icioffshore.com, which are incorporated herein by reference. This
      message is confidential and privileged and is being transmitted to you
      pursuant to the privileged communications doctrine of the attorney-client
      work product privilege. Additionally, all orders, emails, voice mails, memos,
      reports, etc., are transmitted to your office pursuant to the attorney-client
      privileged communications doctrine and the attorney work-product privilege
      and are done in accordance with our Terms And Conditions, found at
      www.icioffshore.com

      It may not be used or disclosed by any person other than its addressee(s). If
      received in error, please contact the sender. This message and any
      attachments have been scanned and are believed to be free of any virus or
      other defect. However, as with all email messages and attachments, you should
      check each to make certain that it is virus free. Investigative Consultants,
      Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from use of this
      message. Please contact our technicalsupport@... if you need
      assistance.