Service: Omaha NE and Manchester NH

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hello group:

      Its taken almost 11 days to find out of state service our cases and we now have only two left to send out for the following counties listed below.

      Business/personal: 14507 Frontier Rd, Omaha, NE (confirmed location!)

      Business/Anyone Authorized: 816 Elm St, Manchester, NH 03101 (mail it 20+ pages)

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our new office address as of 9-1-02:
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net