Investigators Needed Nationwide!

  • Law Offices of Attorney Services
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      INVESTIGATORS Needed Immediately!

      Our office has an immediate need for a few investigators in several
      large cities nationwide. The guaranteed earning for this small
      assignment is $50 for 3-hours of observation, plus a CASH BONUS for
      specific discovery of what we are looking for. Depending on your
      specific experience, the CASH BONUS may be higher.

      This is a NON-CONFRONTATIONAL assignment for November 16th, Saturday
      evening.

      To reply, send an email ONLY to our director of internal
      investigations
      at:

      johnbennett @ law.com

      Include in your email the following:

      1) Full Name, mailing address, day and evening phone.

      2) Your email address.

      3) Whether your are an experienced investigator or a trainee (we
      offer training).

      4) If you have an investigator's license, attorney's license, police
      photo ID number, or any other professional license, please list the
      license number. Otherwise, simply state "unlicensed" or "trainee".

      5) The type of computer you have to access our documents.

      6) The type Internet connection you have, such as "dial-
      up", "DSL", "cable", "satellite", etc.

      7) Any experience you may have in observations and reporting.

      Upon receipt, we will review and respond with more specific details.

      Thank you for your time.

      Law Offices of Attorney Services
      johnbennett@...
    • SUNNY LIDIPE
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
        You said nationwide but did not state the nation.
        I would appreciate your being specific.
        Yours truly
        Samuel Lidipe.
        Law Offices of Attorney Services <embassyuniversal@...> wrote:INVESTIGATORS Needed Immediately!

[...]

      • Roma Vargas
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
          We are writing you from Costa Rica, if you need our services in the
          future we will be pleased to serve you.
          35 years experience, Former Director of Intelligence and Police here, We
          have our own Investigative Home Office:
          Empresa de Investigadores Internacionales S.A.
          +506 280 5217 Fax +506 2805120
          Cordially
          Johnnie Chaverri
          Roma Vargas

[...]

          href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subs
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-un
          subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        • WOBCASE@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
            hello

            i am a registered police officer in texas how difficult is it to get police
            id in pureto rico perhaps a gift to someone may help

            thanks

            i want international police id can you help

            thanks

            walter busby