Out of state: Service of Process --- HELP, its been 1 week.....

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      We have several cases which require personal and/or subservice in the following towns/state. Please help us so we can either fax, mail and ship our checks to you today! What is your flat fee, fax#, ph# and address:

      Areas requested:

      Omaha, NE
      Mnachester, NH
      Faber, VA
      Shrewsbury, PA

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our new office address as of 9-1-02:
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net