Credit Card Verification

  • Scribner,Jeff (x6693)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hello Everyone,

      I am in need of some assistance regarding credit card numbers. I have two
      credit numbers and need to find out who they come back too. Does anyone have
      any suggestions where this information may be found? Please e-mail at
      scribner@... with your comments. Thanks.

      Jeff M. Scribner
      Principal
      Rachlin Cohen & Holtz Investigative Services
      450 Las Olas Blvd.
      Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 33301
      Telephone: (954) 525-1040
      Facsimile: (954) 525-2004
      e-mail: scribner@...
      website: www.rchcpa.com

      ************** PLEASE NOTE **************

      This electronic message was sent from Rachlin Cohen & Holtz and may contain
      confidential or privileged information. If you believe that you are not the
      intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
      use of this electronic message or its contents is prohibited. If you have
      received this electronic message in error, please immediately notify the
      sender by telephone or by electronic mail.
    • David H. Press
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
        Did you ever get this information?

        David H. Press