Assignment - Biloxi, MS 39531

  • Mike Arrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2002
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two photographs to be emailed and a very brief, on-line report
      on the contact. This assignment requires completion within two business
      days.

      This assignment is on a flat rate. If you or your agency routinely
      operates in this area and are interested in taking this assignment,
      please reply via private email to esi@... for case details. It is
      very important to reply with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in
      the "subject line" of your emails.

      Thanks,

      Mike Arrington
      Excalibur Security and Investigations, Inc.
      1-877-448-2882 Toll Free <http://www.ESISERVICE.COM>
      WWW.ESISERVICE.COM