Re: [infoguys-list] Introduction

  • John Sean Morrison
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 28, 1998

      Sean, at Secure Active Service Ltd. would like to thank you for the info and we here in British Columbia,Canada will most certainly keep you in mind and on record and when the occasion arises you get the call.

      Regards,

      Sean,
      special Investigator.
      SAS.

    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 13 12:37 PM
        Greetings!! We cover Mexico Central and South America.

        Ron Oling, J.D.
        SMI-LATAM
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        25 Metros sur de Mega, San Rafael de Abajo, San Jose Costa Rica
        210.669.9810
        Fax 866-501-9965
        rolingsmi@...

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.