JOB - WORCHESTER, MA 01605

  • Mike Arrington
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
      Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following location(s):

      LOCATIONS:
      WORCHESTER, MA 01605

      If you or your agency operates in close proximity to this area and are
      interested in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      mailto:esi@... for further details. Please include your
      "professional courtesy rate" along with your ability to handle this
      matter within the next two business days.

      If the post contains multiple locations it is important to put the
      location you are interested in handling in the "subject" header of your
      reply email.

      Thanks,

      Mike Arrington
      Excalibur Security and Investigations, Inc.
      1-877-448-2882 Toll Free <http://www.ESISERVICE.COM>
      WWW.ESISERVICE.COM

    • prudenter@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
        I am available to handle the assignment within the next two days

        Prudenter, Inc -www.PrudenterInvestigations.com - Prudenter@...>>>
        Man gives thought to his steps." - Proverbs 14:15