Ma-Bell Rumors Confirmed!

  • Jimmie Mesis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      It's True!

      All the hype you have heard about Michele Yontef's upcoming seminars is true. I've confirmed that she's going to disclose several "trade secrets" that many professional investigators and skip tracers have kept to themselves for years.

      Michele sent me the seminar workbook to read and evaluate. I am "shocked and amazed" at the number of secret telephone numbers and techniques that she is revealing. The amount of detail she will be providing will be an tremendous asset to the novice investigator or to the seasoned professional investigator. The content of the workbook alone will save you hundreds of dollars within the first few weeks and it will certainly help many of you earn thousands of dollars in the course of running your business. But the workbook is only a small part of her seminar. She will also be revealing techniques that you will never find in print and actually perform them before a live audience.

      There are those who probably think that the two day conference is too expensive or that you can't afford it. Let me assure you that you can't afford to miss out on this opportunity. You will get an immediate return on your investment within the first week. You'll never have to spend $60-$100 to get a non-pub when Michele will teach you how to do it for .32, YES, for only thirty two cents! You'll never have to pay someone to get you a name and address on a non-pub or need to depend on others and pay them to get all sorts of telephone related information. Now, you'll be able to do many of these telephone related investigation yourself, and best of all, FOR FREE!

      Michele has done a wonderful job in laying out a program that teaches even those with limited or no technical experience. If you can dial a telephone number, you can use most of the ideas Michele has to offer. As an added bonus, Mike Dures, President of Merlin Information Services will be demonstrating a special telephone related service, which will be of benefit to all investigators. It is my understanding that Ma-Bell conference attendees will also receive several free searches just for trying out this special new search.

      PI Magazine is proud to sponsor Michele at this conference and offer you an opportunity to learn techniques that will absolutely amaze you. Just for the record, neither I or the magazine will receive one penny from anyone attending this event.
      I am supporting this seminar because I recognize the tremendous value it offers all professional investigators. Plus, I would rather see many of you learn how to do telephone investigations the right way so that you don't jeopardize it for those of us that use these trade secrets on a daily basis.

      I want to congratulate all of you who have already signed up for the Ma-Bell seminars. You represent the top 5% of the investigative profession who clearly recognize the opportunity to further your careers by learning new and important skills. You are also amongst the few who understand that you sometimes need to spend money to learn how to save and make much more.

      There are a few seats still available for both the Atlantic City conference on October 31 and November 1st, as well as the Chatsworth (LA area) conference in California on November 9th and 10th.

      For more details you can visit www.Ma-Bell-com or www.pimagazine.com
      Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have.

      Professionally yours,

      Jimmie Mesis
      Publisher

      PI Magazine