Subservice: Trenton, NJ

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      We have a husband/wife cases at same address, anyone can be served there as long as the defendants still live there.

      Please advise your discounted fee, fax#, phone# and address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our new office address as of 9-1-02:
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net