Compaq Laptop for sale

  • ldavispi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      I have a Compaq Armanda 7730 DMT Laptop for sale. It includes the
      following: Pentium 3 Processor, 64MB Ram, 2.0 GB Hard drive, 1.44
      Floppy Drive, Built in sound, I/R Control output, Game and Printer
      ports along with Parallel, docking, monitor, mouse, KB Ports. Also
      includes 2 PCMCIA Outlets with a 56K Modem, 12.1 inch color screen,
      Battery, Ac Adapter, volume control. Preloaded with Windows 98 SE,
      Office 97, and much more... Laptop is also very thin and light
      weight, also very good for those late night surveillances. Works
      Great just like new and well taken care of.
      I believe this laptop is just 2 years old. I am selling this for
      $400.00. If interested email me at ldavispi@...