Employment Searches

  • ljmservices2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
      Can anyone tell me a good source for an Illinois Employment Search
      (NOT VERIFICATION. I used to be able to get it through credit header
      information...does anyone have another source. Thanks!
      Lou
      LJM Services, Inc.
      780 W. Army Trail Rd #134
      Carol Stream, Illinois 60188
      630-539-6197
    • Mid-West Protective Service, Inc.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2004
        We are looking for a new vendor to perform employment searches.

        If you can assist, please respond privately with cost, search criteria, turn around time, etc.

        Thank you.

        Tim Flora
        President
        Mid-West Protective Service, Inc.
        www.private-investigator.com
        16176 Westwoods Business Park
        St. Louis, MO 63021-4500
        (636) 391-2188
        Fax (636) 391-7150

      • Marivette L. Mata
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
          Dear Tim,
          I wonder what is the coverage country of your inquiry regarding employment searches?

          Thanks

          "Mid-West Protective Service, Inc." <mid-west@...> wrote:
          We are looking for a new vendor to perform employment searches.

          If you can assist, please respond privately with cost, search criteria, turn around time, etc.

          Thank you.

          Tim Flora
          President
          Mid-West Protective Service, Inc.
          www.private-investigator.com
          16176 Westwoods Business Park
          St. Louis, MO 63021-4500
          (636) 391-2188
          Fax (636) 391-7150

          Marivette L. Mata
          President and General Manager
          THE EQUILIZER

        • J Grudko
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
            Dear Tim,
            Where are you wanting these searches carried out. We cover South Africa.
            Regards
            Judy Grudko

            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Greg
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
              can you give us a clue as to what counties, states, etc?

              Greg Kellerman
              21 Kingsley Way
              Glen Carbon, IL. 62034
              KELLERMAN INVESTIGATIONS, LTD
              ================
              IL. Detective's Lic. 115-001758, Agency Lic. 117-001201
              ===============
              Nextel: 618-410-3943
              Direct Connect: 140*136612*1
              O: 618-288-6662
              F: 618-288-6668
              E: klaxon@...
              ================
              * Illinois County Coverage:
              Madison & St. Clair, IL. (home counties)
              * Close Proximity Counties
              St. Louis City & County, MO.
              Jersey, IL., Macoupin, IL., Clinton, IL.
              Bond, IL., Washinton, IL., Calhoun, IL.
              -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
              NAAPS Member
              Semper Paratus
              > We are looking for a new vendor to perform employment searches.
              >
              > If you can assist, please respond privately with cost, search criteria,
              turn around time, etc.

              > Thank you.
              >
              > Tim Flora
              > President
              > Mid-West Protective Service, Inc.
              > www.private-investigator.com
              > 16176 Westwoods Business Park
              > St. Louis, MO 63021-4500
              > (636) 391-2188
              > Fax (636) 391-7150

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Phillip Sutton
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
                I am a member of the Public Record Retriever Network.I noticed you are being ask questions about where the background records are to be conducted. If it is in the USA. I suggest you go to this web site and you will find a list of retrievers in the USA. request a background investigator newspaper to be sent to you and you will find overseas
                www.publicrecordsources.com .

                Phil Sutton- President
                Investigative consultant Services Corp.
                Nashville, Tennessee