DEAD BEAT Parent

  • Bruinsfans@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Hello Group,

      I need to find the work location of a dead beat dad. The subject is here in
      Florida. I have the subject's name and type of work . Can anyone advise me
      where to look for more info on where this subject would work? If you have
      any questions, please feel free to contact me.

      Thanks in advance,

      Mike Tapp
      Private Investigator
      (813) 299-8827