Process Service, business in Palaka, Florida 32178

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      We have a 12-page faxable document on a business which will require:

      (1) Research POST OFFICE BOX for a forwarding address then
      (2) Service on the corporation's President, VP or treasurer.

      Please give us a quoted fee for service, fax#, phone# and address so we can ship you our check and fax the paperwork before 2pm today.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our new office address as of 9-1-02:
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net