Service at a business: Palaka, Florida

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      We have a 12-page faxable document to be served on a business that will require a Postal Search for a forwarding address on their PO Box, then service at the bysiness address on the President, Vice President, Treasurer at:

      Vacation Showroom
      P.O. Box 836
      Palaka Fl 32178

      Please advise your flat fee price, fax#, phone# and address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Our new office address as of 9-1-02:
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net