San Antonio, TX - multiple assignments

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 11:08 AM
      I would like one investigator to handle these, but I am willing to spread
      the
      wealth.

      We have multiple flat rate assignments in and around the San Antonio, TX
      Area, that requires someone to go to a business, take a few photos, either
      digital or 35mm, get some information from a business owner and complete a
      short report.

      If you routinely cover this area, please email me privately.

      Thanks,

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations Inc.