Spy Shops

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2002
      Group

      Do any of you know of any spy shops in the Dallas FT Worth area? I want to
      buy some new body worn items wired and wireless plus recorders and all. I
      would like to go look before I buy. I do have many catalogs but I want to
      check them out in person.

      Thanks

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway
      Private Investigator</A>
      TX LIC A-10709

      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367

      940-592-7000

      Serving all of Texas located in Wichita County.

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited.

      Member:

      NAIS
      TALI
      IPSA
      TPSA
      BCI

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html

      To join The Private_Investigators_Connection go to the following URL.

    • Kathleen Crabtree
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        Spy Shop
        Dallas, TX 75201 214-752-1970