BOSTON INVESTIGATORS Needed Immediately

  • lawofficesofattorneyservices
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      BOSTON INVESTIGATORS Needed Immediately!

      Our office needs a few investigators in the Boston area immediately.
      The guaranteed earning for this small assignment is $50 for three
      hours of observation, plus a CASH BONUS for specific discovery of
      what we are looking for. Depending on your specific experience, the
      CASH BONUS may be higher.

      This is a NON-CONFRONTATIONAL assignment for September 14th, Saturday
      evening from approximately 9:00 PM to midnight.

      To reply, send us an email to our director of internal investigations
      at:

      johnbennett @ law.com

      Include in your email the following:

      1) Full Name, mailing address, day and evening phone.

      2) Your email address.

      3) Whether your are an experienced investigator or a trainee (we
      offer training).

      4) If you have an investigator's license, attorney's license, police
      photo ID number, or any other professional license, please list the
      license number. Otherwise, simply state "unlicensed" or "trainee".

      5) The type of computer you have to access our documents.

      6) The type Internet connection you have, such as "dial-
      up", "DSL", "cable", "satellite", etc.

      7) Any experience you may have in observations and reporting.

      --------

      Upon receipt, we will review and respond with more specific details.

      Thank you for your time.

      Law Offices of Attorney Services
      johnbennett@ law.com