Thanks to Michele 'Ma-Bell' Yontef

  • Rhon P.Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      I just want to publicly say thank you Michele.
      I had given a summons to serve on Mr.I'm hiding.Being the rookie I am
      I took it and found he sold his house,got a po box and the information
      he gave the mailboxes ect,led back to the house he sold.After a lot
      of my own time searcing and asking questions.i manage to tickoff a
      real estate agent who gave me Miss hiding's non-published phone
      number.Ofcourse that's find if you can trace it.I do not have the
      resorces to do that.I called the number and Mr.hiding answered the
      phone,great! he there!but, where is there?
      So being the very resorcefull rookie I am,I picked up my PI Magazine
      and found Ma-Bells Tips.This gave me E mail and I E-mailed Her.
      She got back to me soon after and I ask her if she could help me.
      She told me what she could do and ofcourse, I was ok with that.I was
      overjoyed to find an E-mail in my box saying"good news".TaT on that
      could not have been four hours and I thinking atlest a day if not
      longer.She pinpointed Mr.&Miss WE ARE Hiding's adderss.I served Him
      two days later at his gated abode.The attorneys call me man of the
      hour.She the hero here not rookie boy.
      THANK YOU MICHELE 'Ma-Bell' YONTEF I.O.YOU big time.