Re: TV Program

  • Gil Alba
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10 4:51 AM
      Dear Members
      Received a request for a TV program. If anyone has ideas or input, you can email me or Grace Baek, listed below.
      Thanks
      Gil
      Gil Alba
      Alba Investigations
      Towne Center at Somers
      108 Village Square, Suite 215
      Somers, NY 10589-2305
      Phone: (914)621-4331 Cell:(914) 646-1302
      Fax:(914)628-6120
      Email: gilalba@...
      Http://www.AlbaInvestigations.com

      Dear Mr. Gil Alba,

      Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me earlier today! I've pulled many articles on Debra Culberson and her daughter Clarissa but couldn't find any that detailed Debra's heavy involvement in the investigation. I believe you mentioned a private investigator who worked with her - do you happen to know his/her name and contact information? I will try to contact the Prosecutor's Office in Clinton County, Ohio tomorrow as well. If Debra was hands-on, seeking evidence and the professional assistance of a private investigator - this would be a fantastic story of "courage and justice" to pitch to our producers.

      Per our conversation, please find details about the program in general and specific women and their stories we're searching for at moment:

      Lifetime Television is producing a new program called "Final Justice". The program is hosted by real-life champion of justice Erin Brockovich and will begin airing early next year.

      Final Justice is an hour-long series that profiles women who fight the system and overcome enormous barriers to triumph. The program focuses on the stories of courageous women whose battle for justice makes a difference to a community, a city or even the whole country.

      Take the story of Jane Alexander, a housewife who embarks on a decade-long hunt for evidence to put a con-artist and murderer behind bars. She channeled her feelings of hurt and rage at being conned to help prevent other women from falling prey to the same man.

      Each episode of Final Justice will show the tribulations turned triumphs of several women. The segments would include interviews with these women, as well as family members, lawyers and others involved in the story.

      This is your opportunity to tell us about women who you feel have surmounted great obstacles, effected change and achieved personal victory.

      LMNO Cable Group has been commissioned by Lifetime to produce this series. Lifetime is the number one cable television network in primetime and the leader in women┬╣s television. It reaches more than 85 million homes nationwide. This would be a wonderful opportunity to connect with the public on issues of environmental, medical, legal and moral significance and to inspire countless other women to embark on their own crusade for justice.

      Currently, we are seeking women who have been instrumental in bringing justice to a wronged loved one (homicide victim). Ideally, this individual would have been frustrated with the pace of the investigation by police detectives and taken tremendous measures to gather evidence and leads themselves, or pursue assistance from others, i.e. private investigators. The main element we're seeking is a woman who was very hands-on in the process of the investigation. Kathy Kupka's investigation and pursuit would be ideal if she had already obtained "final justice" - or a conviction of the killer responsible for her sister's disappearance. Although the evidence is mounting, the only issue with her case is closure.

      Mr. Alba - please feel free to contact me with any questions. All my contact information is below. Again - I greatly appreciate you time and assistance. Also - I think posting something on PI Newsgroups is a GREAT idea - THANK YOU SO MUCH! Any other suggestions you may have would be tremendously helpful!

      Best Regards,

      --
      Grace Baek
      Final Justice with Erin Brockovich

    • Barbara Dennis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10 11:25 AM
        Dear Members:
        I have a book that might qualify for this TV program. It is titled: The
        Lady Of The House Was The Wife Of A Rapist. Any interested party may
        contact me, the author, at 410-664-3726. or e-mail at b.dennis2@....

        It may be to RAW for television, but definitely, a two box of tissue
        read.

        Barbara