Investment Opportunity - 10% ROI

  • lockrey171
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2002
      Computer Forensics - Great Opportunity...

      I own a data recovery and conversion company, 12 years old
      and profitable, and am looking to expand our Computer Forensics
      services. We have the expertise and experience, but need cash for
      additional equipment, marketing and additional software development
      expenses.

      Investors may contact me at 614-846-9000 x 104 or 614-888-8088 x 104
      or via lockrey171@...

      This is a great opportunity for small investors ($1000+) and has
      little risk. I'll explain why when you call me.

      10% ROI - Sure beats the stock market.

      Thanks,
      Brian Lockrey