Re: [infoguys-list] Re: EIN Number Search/Help

  • Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
      Baldy 18703 , if you find out, drop me a note, I would like to know that
      also. Dennis
      Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC
      Dennis R. Drake Insurance Agency, Inc.
      Tell City, IND, 47586
      Thank you, Dennis
      dendrake@...

      This message contains confidential information, and is intended for the
      above addressed reciprient (s) only. If you are not the intended recipient
      you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing , possessing or
      taking any action
      in reliance to the contents of this information is striclty prohibated. E
      Mail transmission cannot be guarannteed to be secure or error free as
      informations could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
      or incomplete, or contain
      viruses. The sender therefor does not accept liability for any errors or
      omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of this
      e-mail transmissiontranmission.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2002
        Go to http://www.freeerisa.com/ to get EIN information on companies.
        Stafford Durham
        Atlanta
        "Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC" wrote:Baldy 18703 , if you find out, drop me a note, I would like to know that
        also. Dennis
        Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC
        Dennis R. Drake Insurance Agency, Inc.
        Tell City, IND, 47586
        Thank you, Dennis
        dendrake@...

        This message contains confidential information, and is intended for the
        above addressed reciprient (s) only. If you are not the intended recipient
        you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing , possessing or
        taking any action
        in reliance to the contents of this information is striclty prohibated. E
        Mail transmission cannot be guarannteed to be secure or error free as
        informations could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
        or incomplete, or contain
        viruses. The sender therefor does not accept liability for any errors or
        omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of this
        e-mail transmissiontranmission.
        > > How can one find out what name or business is associated with a
        > > federal tax id number? - I have the number, just need the name.
        > >
        > Not being a professional I am only guessing, but it would seem that
        > this is public information available with a phone call to IRS, or a
        > database search if they have one for the public. Am I right?

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT