Re: skip tracing

  • CindySchaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2002
      Christie,

      I am just catching up on my email (backwards), and I sent one response to you, but I wanted to emphasize something else.

      Skip tracing is locating someone (hopefully for a legal purpose). If it has ANYTHING to do with a legal case of any kind, then you need to be licensed. The only thing you DON"T have to be licensed for is process serving.

      Now if you want to do collections and work for a collection agency, that may be a different thing, but that is not what I am hearing from you.

      Skip the P.I. Schools and go take legal courses at Ohio University or one of its branches. I know they must have something.

      Cindy Thacker Schaefer
      Attorney Assistance, Inc.

      Cynthia Thacker Schaefer
      Attorney Assistance, Inc.