[infoguys-list] Introduction

  • lssstl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 1998
      I would like to take a moment and introduce Myself. We are Legal Support Services of St. Louis. We specialize in skip tracing and asset searching here in the Metro St Louis area.
      If you ever need any assistance in the part of the world let me know. I come from a background including working for 2 major law firms in the area for the last 6 years since I have graduated from college. I am looking forward to networking with everyone in a professional manner.

      Paul Sloan
      LSSSTL@...
      Legal Suport Services of St. Louis
      Moderator: SkipTracer@...