Cell Phone Information

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
      Please forgive the multiple posts.

      A few months ago, someone posted a web site that tells you, with the area
      code and first 3 digits of a telephone number, which cellular service an
      individual has.

      I seem to have "misplaced" that information.

      I would appreciate it if someone could email me privately or post it for the
      group.

      Thanks again, and have a great weekend.

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187
      630-637-4008
    • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2002
        There is a site that someone had told me about and I have tried it out. Go to
        www.primeris.com and click on the "Fone Finder" button. I have tried it
        entering a known cell phone prefix to me ino the system and it did result
        with the correct information. Its hows the area code, prefix, switch city,
        Tel. Company assigned and the type of telco. Its a free site.

        Lawrence S. Perlitz
        Perlitz Process Serving and Wold Security Services, Inc.
        316 Main Street
        Cornwall, New York 12518
        (845) 534-2257