Tarrant County, Standing orders

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      Hello

      I would like to let you know that I have received my Tarrant County, Texas
      standing orders under rule 103. So If you have papers out of Tarrant County,
      TX in the 17th, 48th, 76th, 141st, 153rd, 236th, 342nd, 348th, and 352nd
      Judicial District Courts. I will be glad to help you within 100 miles of
      Wichita County, Texas

      I am waiting on my Dallas County standing orders. So please keep me in mind.

      Thank you and stay safe.

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway
      Private Investigative Agency</A>
      TX LIC A-10709

      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367

      940-592-7000

      Serving all of Texas located in Wichita County.

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited.

      Member:

      NAIS
      TALI

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html

      To join The Private_Investigators_Connection go to the following URL.