EIN Number Search/Help

  • buckslegal
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
      How can one find out what name or business is associated with a
      federal tax id number? - I have the number, just need the name.

      This is a personal favor...

      S.O.S. Process Services
      a division of Bucks Legal Services, Inc.
      PO Box 1197
      Yardley, PA 19067-9197

      Office: 888-512-8257
      Fax: 267-200-0885
      Email: walt@...

      http://www.sosps.com
    • baldy18703
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
        "buckslegal" <mail@b...> wrote:
        > How can one find out what name or business is associated with a
        > federal tax id number? - I have the number, just need the name.

        Not being a professional I am only guessing, but it would seem that
        this is public information available with a phone call to IRS, or a
        database search if they have one for the public. Am I right?
      • Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
          Baldy 18703 , if you find out, drop me a note, I would like to know that
          also. Dennis
          Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC
          Dennis R. Drake Insurance Agency, Inc.
          Tell City, IND, 47586
          Thank you, Dennis
          dendrake@...

          This message contains confidential information, and is intended for the
          above addressed reciprient (s) only. If you are not the intended recipient
          you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing , possessing or
          taking any action
          in reliance to the contents of this information is striclty prohibated. E
          Mail transmission cannot be guarannteed to be secure or error free as
          informations could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
          or incomplete, or contain
          viruses. The sender therefor does not accept liability for any errors or
          omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of this
          e-mail transmissiontranmission.

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        • Doc
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2002
            Go to http://www.freeerisa.com/ to get EIN information on companies.
            Stafford Durham
            Atlanta
            "Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC" wrote:Baldy 18703 , if you find out, drop me a note, I would like to know that
            also. Dennis
            Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC
            Dennis R. Drake Insurance Agency, Inc.
            Tell City, IND, 47586
            Thank you, Dennis
            dendrake@...

            This message contains confidential information, and is intended for the
            above addressed reciprient (s) only. If you are not the intended recipient
            you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing , possessing or
            taking any action
            in reliance to the contents of this information is striclty prohibated. E
            Mail transmission cannot be guarannteed to be secure or error free as
            informations could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
            or incomplete, or contain
            viruses. The sender therefor does not accept liability for any errors or
            omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of this
            e-mail transmissiontranmission.
            > > How can one find out what name or business is associated with a
            > > federal tax id number? - I have the number, just need the name.
            > >
            > Not being a professional I am only guessing, but it would seem that
            > this is public information available with a phone call to IRS, or a
            > database search if they have one for the public. Am I right?

            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT