"I am a newbie"

  • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 03:47:23 -0000
      From: "pecluvjoy" <pecluvjoy@...>
      Subject: I have a question?

      Hi my name is Christy and I'm a newbie. I would like to know if there
      is a differance between a skip tracer and a bail recovery? In my
      state, Ohio, the new bail recovery law is you have to be a PI, or a
      cop or a bail agent. I'm thinking about getting into process recovery
      and then into PI. Any advice or do's and don'ts?
      Thank you and God bless

      Hi!

      Welcome, but one of the advices a newcommer should heed: pls
      fill in your contact data, it is already a matter of courtesy
      if you ask for help of any kind.

      Also your email address ...joy is not too professional. I
      hope you take it in the same friendly way as I try to extend it.

      Good luck.

      http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html
      T H I R T Y
      years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)