[infoguys-list] Re: Remove from list

  • Mark Laws
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999

      Peter Robbins wrote:

      I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
      mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
      attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
      with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
      I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
      will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

      Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

      HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Peter Robbins
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
        I want to be removed from this stupid list right now, this has been
        requested several times without ant progress. Stop the mail now this is
        rediculous.
      • alley cat
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
          i too have been asked to be removed,so please do so,you are cluttering up my freakin box!!!!!!
          I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
          mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
          attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
          with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
          I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
          will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

          Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
          http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
          http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

          HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Onvia.com. Work. Wisely.
          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
        • Rick Suttles
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
            To all those who want off of this list—
                It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation—now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!
            Rick Suttles
            I Spy Investigations
            Springfield, MO

            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
              Thank you Rick, I am tired of the whiners too. That is why I wrote what I wrote as well.
              Laura Wallace

               To all those who want off of this list&mdash;    It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation&mdash;now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!Rick SuttlesI Spy InvestigationsSpringfield, MO-----Original Message-----

              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                resulting fustration.
              • Laura Wallace
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                  That is the funniest and most truthful thing I had read all day.
                  JPH3190@... wrote:

                  > "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                  > resulting fustration.

                  > Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
                  > FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
                  > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449
                  >
                  > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                • Lee Smallwood
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                    GOOD RICK,  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AFTER 35 YRS IN THIS BUSINESS WHERE ARE ALL THESE MAMMMY PAMMY  PIS COMING FROM?  THEY SHOULD RESPECT THE INOVATION AND TRY AND USE THE TECHNOLOGY.  LEE S.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                      Amen!

                      From: Mark Laws <laws@...>
                      To: infoguys-list@egroups.com <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
                      Date: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 9:41 PM

                      Peter Robbins wrote:

                      I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                      mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                      attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                      with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                      I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                      will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

                      Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

                      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                      http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

                      HA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Onvia.com. Work. Wisely.
                      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                      click here
                      Click Here!
                      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                    • casbec@freewwweb.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                        Are you people so "moronic" and incompetent that you can't figure out how to remove yourselves from these lists. If you'd do a little research (not too much) you'd figure it out and stop cluttering our boxes. Get a grip!!!
                        JC Reiher
                        Informed Investigations, Inc.
                        PO Box 220
                        Stanfield, NC 28163
                        (704)888-6662
                        (704)537-0960
                        (704)888-4897 Fax
                        F.K.A. Reiher Confidential Investigations