Re: [infoguys-list] Need Possible Unlisted Phone Number Ran on Database

  • figmo
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 31, 2002
      Thank you for the advice. I just offered my help without thinking. Not a smart thing to do. Is it?

      Thomas
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2002
        NO it was'nt. I did locate a location for the phone number.
        I will not go any further. It took awhile but I did come up with
        a realy good site for that kind of information.

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 3, 2002
          Do fret. I've done the same many times.Denny Connors