[infoguys-list] Re: Remove from list

  • TurboZman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
    • Mark Laws
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999

        Peter Robbins wrote:

        I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
        mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
        attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
        with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
        I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
        will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

        Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
        http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

        HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Peter Robbins
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
          I want to be removed from this stupid list right now, this has been
          requested several times without ant progress. Stop the mail now this is
          rediculous.
        • alley cat
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
            i too have been asked to be removed,so please do so,you are cluttering up my freakin box!!!!!!
            I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
            mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
            attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
            with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
            I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
            will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

            Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
            http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
            http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

            HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Onvia.com. Work. Wisely.
            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
          • Rick Suttles
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
              To all those who want off of this list—
                  It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation—now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!
              Rick Suttles
              I Spy Investigations
              Springfield, MO

              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                Thank you Rick, I am tired of the whiners too. That is why I wrote what I wrote as well.
                Laura Wallace

                 To all those who want off of this list&mdash;    It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation&mdash;now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!Rick SuttlesI Spy InvestigationsSpringfield, MO-----Original Message-----

                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                  "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                  resulting fustration.
                • Laura Wallace
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                    That is the funniest and most truthful thing I had read all day.
                    JPH3190@... wrote:

                    > "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                    > resulting fustration.

                    > Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
                    > FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
                    > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449
                    >
                    > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                  • Lee Smallwood
                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                      GOOD RICK,  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AFTER 35 YRS IN THIS BUSINESS WHERE ARE ALL THESE MAMMMY PAMMY  PIS COMING FROM?  THEY SHOULD RESPECT THE INOVATION AND TRY AND USE THE TECHNOLOGY.  LEE S.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                        Amen!

                        From: Mark Laws <laws@...>
                        To: infoguys-list@egroups.com <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
                        Date: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 9:41 PM

                        Peter Robbins wrote:

                        I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                        mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                        attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                        with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                        I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                        will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

                        Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

                        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                        http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

                        HA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Onvia.com. Work. Wisely.
                        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                        click here
                        Click Here!
                        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                      • casbec@freewwweb.com
                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                          Are you people so "moronic" and incompetent that you can't figure out how to remove yourselves from these lists. If you'd do a little research (not too much) you'd figure it out and stop cluttering our boxes. Get a grip!!!
                          JC Reiher
                          Informed Investigations, Inc.
                          PO Box 220
                          Stanfield, NC 28163
                          (704)888-6662
                          (704)537-0960
                          (704)888-4897 Fax
                          F.K.A. Reiher Confidential Investigations